Career in CAF
Are you ready to join in the animal welfare world? Would you like to work in an office with four legged friends around? Are you an animal lover? Are you willing to work with a diversified range of people? Are you capable in working in a dynamic and busy environment? Do you like outdoors work? As a small and growing charity working endlessly in animal welfare, we are currently seeking new people with talents.
The following positions are in demand . Interested parties please send resume to
attn : HR Department.
In this position, you will work in our science research team for animal welfare ehnancement in the veterinary dematology area. To be qualified you need to be
- A university graduate in medical science, veterinary science , biology or chemistry
- Strong in analysis and reporting skills;
- willing to work in ad-hoc situations;
- willing to travel
- Good at computer skills especially Powerpoint and Excel.
- a good communicator .
Do you enjoy taking care of animals as your career ?
Applicants from all walks of life are welcome.
Do you enjoy saving a life and doing a good matching ?
We are looking for dedicated individuals who share the drive, initiative and energy that characterize our team.
Reporting to our Customer Care Manager, you will need to organize and arrange rescue projects , pull in participants , review their eligibility on whether or not they will be a qualified and responsible new parents for abandoned animals.
The position of parenting officer requires excellent communication skills and a heart to take care of animals .
Calibres who are degree holder preferably in animal welfare related discipline, or equivalent work experience, including proven negotiation experience. Computer literacy and bilingual skills are a plus.
Ready to show the world your best ?
Working hand in hand with our Fundraising Officers , you will be responsible for project co-ordination, implementing schedules and marketing materials write-up.
You will also be free to come up with new ideas for improving performance.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must also have at least six months prior experience in cold and warm calling skills. You must have very polite telephone manners. . Basic math skills and good PC experience are also required. You must be able to adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Looking to get started in an animal welfare organization?
Looking forward to getting some voluntary job with your free time?
Please contact us at email@example.com
You will be responsible for fundraising from a range of income streams from donors :individual, the statutory and corporate sectors. You need to maximise support from these fundraising streams, take responsibility for maintaining and developing existing donor relationships. You need to promote the missions of Companion Animal Federation to the funders;
You need to develop and maintain both internal and external contacts and will need a thorough understanding of the charity's work across all departments.
To be able to qualify you need to have
- Excellent Account Management skills, with at least 1-2 years of experience of fundraising from either Trusts and Foundations, government, corporates and individuals of high networth.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining long term relationships with funders.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with people at all levels, on the telephone, face to face and in writing.
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a small team.
- Good attention to details and accurate record keeping.
- Willingness and ability to travel and to work unsocial hours on occasion.
- Understanding of and commitment to the aims and values of the charity including a willingness to contribute to animal welfare throughout all work.
If you require further information ,please feel free to call us at (852)2146 4363 or you can send your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org